Terms and Conditions
This website (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned and operated by Vizio AI Yazılım ve Danışmanlık Ltd. Şti. (hereinafter referred to as “Vizio”). By using this Website, you confirm that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions, and all related documents.Vizio may collect personal information about you directly (if you provide the requested information) or indirectly (e.g. internet login records) when you visit this website. This information will only be used by Vizio in line with your requests and complaints. If you provide us with personal information that is not requested from you, you are consenting to our use of this information as specified on this Website.
- This Website is owned and operated by Vizio.
- Vizio reserves the right to change all products and services, information and visual elements on this Website without prior notice. Texts, images, illustrations, sounds, animations and other elements are subject to copyright. These edits may not be copied, modified, distributed or posted to other websites for commercial use. All brands, product names, company logos and emblems on this Website are also subject to trademark rights. A contrary situation or use will result in all kinds of legal and criminal proceedings.
- Although Vizio has taken measures to ensure that the Website is free of viruses and similar software, the user is obliged to supply his/her own virus protection system and to provide the necessary protection in order to ensure ultimate security. In this context, the user accepts that he/she is responsible for all errors that may occur in his/her software and operating systems due to accessing the Vizio website, and direct or indirect consequences.
- All kinds of information, pictures, explanations and news on the Website are for promotional and informational purposes only. The user cannot in any way claim that the information on the Website is inaccurate or that he/she has suffered damage based on this information.
- Vizio reserves the right to change the content of the Website at any time, change or terminate any service provided to users, and delete or transfer the user information and data registered on the Website, at its own discretion, within the scope of legal limitations.
- Vizio has the right to investigate the identity information of the user and to notify the legal authorities if a criminal complaint or official investigation request is received from the official authorities and / or it is determined that the user has made any electronic sabotage or attack that will prevent the operation of Vizio systems or change their operation.
- Vizio may collect personal information about the user directly (if you provide the requested information) or indirectly (e.g. internet login records) when the user visits this website. This information will only be used by Vizio in line with the user’s requests and complaints. In addition, Vizio will store this information for future use in marketing, market research, tracking sales information, and contacting users. If you provide us with personal information that is not requested, you are consenting to our use of this information as specified on this Website.
- Vizio cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect losses or damages that may arise from accessing or using this Website or any website accessed from this Website.
- Due to the nature of the internet, information can be circulated on the internet without adequate security measures and can be taken and used by unauthorised persons. Vizio cannot be held responsible for this use and any damage resulting from it.
- Vizio, has the right to change, renew or cancel any article of the "Terms and Conditions" without notice. Any provision changed, renewed or repealed will be valid for all users on the date of publication.